Who are PLUM FINTECH LIMITED
PLUM FINTECH LIMITED is located in London.
Plum is our generation’s financial assistant. Helping save & invest in things that matter, & avoid bills
Plum is your personal money assistant that uses AI to manage your money the way you should but can’t be bothered to. You connect your bank account to Plum via open banking, and we use the data to make you better off across 3 pillars of financial well-being:
– Save: Plum uses your history of transactions to save money for you automatically without any additional input from you.
– Invest (launching now): Choose from theme-based funds to express your view on world trends like Tech, Ethical companies and Emerging Markets, risk-based funds for long-term diversified investing or P2P lending for more stable return. We believe that this is the first product of this kind in UK.
– Don’t get ripped off: Your bills are analysed and better and cheaper alternatives are provided. (Utilities, Loans, Credit Cards, Mortgages)
Plum’s growth has been very strong, in the last year we grew over 6x from 21.6k users to 130k+ users and had 80+ press mentions and were live on Sky.
Company details for PLUM FINTECH LIMITED
The company was incorporated as a Private limited with Share Capital on 14 Jan 2016 and is registered in the UK at Companies House with Company Number 09952199
The sector the business operates in is described at Companies House as 66190 – Activities auxiliary to financial intermediation n.e.c. with its registered office at 2ND FLOOR, 5-8 DYSART STREET, MOORGATE HOUSE
Current status of the company is Active.
How much was raised in the Plum Seedrs Crowdfunding Campaign
Company funded on 5 Jul 2018 with £1,005,249 at a pre money valuation of £8,011,037 . The target raise was £850,004 for 9.59% of the equity of the company.
The raise was a Equity raise.
The company operates in the sectors Finance & Payments , Digital and B2C .
What information do the filings at Companies House provide about the Company
Last accounts made up to 31 March 2019 filed by the company show
- Cash £1.5M
- Net Worth £1.6M
- Total Liabilities £202.1k
- Net Assets £1.6M
The records indicate the company has total directors of 2 and 60 shareholders.
Accounts Filing Status
- Last Accounts – Last accounts made up to 31 March 2019
- Last accounts made up to 31 March 2019
Confirmation Statement Status
- Last Confirmation Statement – Last statement dated 13 January 2020
- Next statement date 13 January 2021
due by 24 February 2021
Filings Recently Made By PLUM FINTECH LIMITED